The Jackson Hole, Grand Teton and Yellowstone regions offer a great diversity of fly fishing opportunities, from intimate small spring-fed creeks to flowing, bold rivers. Some of our favorite destinations include the Henry’s Fork of the Snake River, the South Fork of the Snake River and the Teton River.
The Henry’s Fork of the Snake River, is one of the most famous trout streams in all of the United States. Its prolific hatches and large, wild rainbows make it a tremendous dry fly fishery. The river flows for approximately 150 miles and within its journey passes some of the more classic dry fly water in the United States. Gentle flowing ranch land, quality pocket water, and spring creek-like sections make up much of this legendary fishery.
The South Fork of the Snake River is located in the section of the Snake below the Palisades Reservoir. Here we find incredible fishing for Yellowstone Cutthroat, Rainbows and Brown Trout. It is most famed for multiple hatches and great dry fly fishing in the riffles.
The Teton River is one of Teton Valley’s best secrets. The Teton River originates on the west side of the Teton Mountains and flows to its confluence with the Snake River. These waters support a thriving population of rainbow, cutthroat and brook trout making the Teton River one of the top fisheries in the country. Home to a variety of water fowl, such as osprey, eagles and sandhill cranes, Teton Valley is a natural wildlife habitat supporting moose, elk, buffalo, deer, fox and a plethora of other species.
2013 is truly a new year for the Jackson Hole real estate market. Residential closings year to date are up 18% and vacant land closings are up 44%.
The strong last quarter of 2012 and an especially robust December has carried into the new year. Opportunities for buyers are still there but inventory is down significantly from the past couple of years. Sellers are starting to see opportunity.
January on the Fast Track
While the December 2012 market experienced a surge in dollar volume, January 2013 showed marked improvement in unit sales, another strong indicator of a market in recovery.
– January 2013 MLS reported sales:
– Closed Units up 22% over prior year
– 74% of unit sales were under $750K
– Inventory under $850K down 7%
February Heats Up
Looking at Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty alone, February seems to be continuing the momentum.
At Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty alone, sales volume closings for February are anticipated at nearly twice that of Teton County MLS sales volume for January 2012. 22% of February closings are for properties over $2M.
Jackson Hole benefits continue to be special…great snow and skiing this winter, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks offering wonderful winter experiences, sleigh rides on the Elk Refuge within 20 feet of thousands of elk, snowmobiling and hot springs! Summer is just around the corner with all our activities or just a peaceful float down the Snake or day on the patio or deck in our perfect summer weather.
Combine all that with Wyomings healthy economy, very friendly tax situation and the most compelling lifestyle package awaits you here in Jackson Hole.
1. We sold twice the dollar volume of our competitor in Q1 2013.
2. Our brochure is direct mailed to our extensive buyer list and is placed in-room at the Four Seasons Jackson Hole.
3. The Jackson Hole real estate market is UP. It is a great time to sell.
4. We provide sellers with monthly updates on the market.
5. Our agents have the history and knowledge to help sellers reach their full price potential.
6. Our website receives more traffic than any other local brokerage. (source: compete.com) 97% of buyers start their real estate search online.
7. We have agents specializing in first time home buyers and agents who specialize in the top echelon of multi-million dollar estates.
8. We have 9 offices in the region to expose new buyers to our listings.
9. Your listing gains international exposure with us from NY to Hong Kong.
10. Our 2013 marketing plan delivers over 700 million impressions worldwide with exclusive media partnerships including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal.
List with us by May 20th
and receive guaranteed, prime placement in our
Summer 2013 Catalogue of Fine Properties
Click to Contact Us
Listing your property this spring?
List with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty by May 20th and recieve premium placement (1/4 page or larger) in our upcoming Catalogue of Fine Propeties.
Why List with us?
Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty sold twice the dollar volume of our closest competitor in the first quarter of 2013.
We have 9 sales offices in the region with 5 at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort including Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole.
Our professionals have experience dating back to the earliest real estate developments in Jackson Hole with expertise in all price ranges assisting everyone from the first time buyer to the seasoned developer.
The Sotheby’s Realty and Auction House networks provide global listing exposure- from New York to Hong Kong.
Our 2013 marketing plan delivers over 700 million impressions worldwide withexclusive media partnerships including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal. To register for this free offer: email us or call 307-733-9009